Treadmill Training for Runners
The popularity of the treadmill is exploding. More and more runners from beginners to top level competitive runners are using the treadmill to train for all race distances from 2 miles to a full marathon. The treadmill is the ideal piece of exercise equipment to help you meet your running goal whether it’s to learn to run or set a new personal record.
This is the definitive book on treadmill running. This book will show you how to use the treadmill to reach your running goals. You’ll learn how to:
- Shop for, purchase and maintain your treadmill
- Lose weight using the treadmill
- Increase your fitness and reduce stress
- Incorporate the treadmill into your running
- Avoid common treadmill pitfalls
- Solve common treadmill running problems
- Train to race a 5K, 10K, half marathon or full marathon using the treadmill
This revised and updated Second edition of Treadmill Training for Runners includes over 60 treadmill workouts with 12 new treadmill workouts not included in the first edition. There are complete training programs included for all Types of runners including beginners, fitness runners, weight loss runners and competitive runners.
Running Planet’s College of Running Book Series is the first series of it’s kind to bring you the most cutting edge training information written by professional running coaches and personal trainers.
This book is presented to you in PDF format. You can view the pages using your scroll bar or by using the PDF viewer controls located at the bottom of each page.
Treadmill Training for Runners eBook